Friday, August 1, 2008

game...thingy...

Since I'm supperrr bored, there's going to be a little fill in the blanks thing...here it goes
Hi, I'm ________(username), and my favorite flavor of icecream is _________(put your favorite flavor) because it tastes like _________(noun) and when I ________(verb) it, I like to add extra _______(plural noun). That's why i like ________(repeat favorite flavor) so much!


i doubt anybodys going to even look at this but put random stuff! like you can go like:

Hi I'm Bob, and my favorite flavor of icecream is vanilla because it tastes like shoes and when I kick it, I like to add extra spiders. That's why I like vanilla so much!

3 comments:

FamilyFriendsFortitude said...

HI! I'm listerine! no not really..., and my favorite flavor of icecream is toothpaste because it tastes like screeching monkeys, pooping seagulls,and waddling penguins and when I poke it, I like to add extra attacking animals. That's why i like toothpaste so much!

FamilyFriendsFortitude said...

i'm kinda bored so i'll just do it again =D

Hi, I'm the pillow monster, and my favorite flavor of icecream is tree bark..y? bcuz i said so!! >=( lol =P ok anyway...because it tastes like gummy bears with sprinkles and when I bash a pillow against it, I like to add extra crayola. That's why I like tree bark so very super duper much! now good day!

Jenn said...

the boring (but true!) version:
Hi, I'm YOUR SISTER., and my favorite flavor of icecream is coffee oreo because it tastes like HEAVEN!!! and when I eat it, I like to add extra ice cream so i have more to enjoy BWAHAHAHAHA. That's why i like coffee oreo so much! (tho i rather like pistachio, mocha almond, anything chocolate...yum ^^

inside joke :P
Hi, we're Steven and Michael, and our favorite flavor of icecream is stinky cheese because it tastes like our kendo uniforms and when we smack it with our shinais, we like to add extra butt-kicking action! That's why i like stinky cheese ice cream so much!